Already know what you want to achieve? Then simply browse our products by goal. Choose from products specially selected to help you reach your goal.
Find out more about Myprotein.com, how we work and the reasons we're the UK's No1 online sports nutrition company.
Impact Whey Protein
Impact Whey Isolate
The UK's Lowest prices guaranteed!Found a similar product cheaper elsewhere? We promise to beat it by 5%!
BCAA 4:1:1 Tablet
Total Nutri-Greens Tablets
Total Nutri-Greens Tablet, 90 Use Code: GIFT7IE
Free CLA 1000mg Softgels - 60 Caps ....when you spend €50
Use Code: GIFT3IE
Enter code at basket and product will be automatically
Offer valid until Midnight 11th March 2014 or while promo stocks last
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Order before 8pm for same day dispatch
Our high strength Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) contains 1000mg of CLA per softgel, this is currently the strongest available on the market.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in foods such as cheese, milk, lamb and beef as well as many processed foods - but only in small amounts! To consume enough CLA you would require a large intake of these types of foods. This of course would be of no use as it would require you to eat alot of calories.
CLA is proven by research to build lean tissue, reduce body fat, and help general improved health!
The breakdown of our CLA is:
CLA Cis9 (Trans11 isomer) - 38.9% CLA Trans10 (Cis12 isomer) - 37.9% Total active isomers of CLA - 76.8%
Take 2 softgels 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
Serving size: 2 softgels
Servings per container: 30-90
Conjugated Linoleic Acid 80% (derived from Safflowers), Gelatin (Softgel), Glycerol,Purfied Water.
Free from artificial colours & preservatives, yeast, gluten, starch & lactose. No addedsalt (sodium chloride) or sugar. GMO Free.
Amount per 2 softgel serving:Conjugated Linoleic Acid 80% (derived from Safflowers): 2000 mg
- (23 / Sep / 2013)
Was advised to start on CLA Tablets to help with my Fatloss programme where i am stripping the fat and build up my muscle.
As yet i havent seen a huge difference directly from the CLA but more as an overall result of these, protein, healthy diet and training.
I found that they do repeat a little but that is the only minor complaint.
The price is the best around and so i would definately receommend them
- (13 / Sep / 2013)
cant beat the price of this product. Does what it says. Only drawback is that pills are quite large and hard to swallow.
- (19 / Aug / 2013)
Really noticed a change within two weeks when using CLA. Toned up around waist in a short space of time
- (16 / May / 2012)
"i have been taking cla for just over a week now, taken 6 a day (two with each meal) and i feel slimmer, chest muscles feel more solid, leg are rock hard, in the morning i have a weetabix breakfast then take two, lunch at one have chicken fillet and salad then take two and then evenings i have potatos and turkey and corn and take two, feel so much more alive, full of energy "
Myprotein Blender Bottle
Instant Oats - Unflavoured 2.5KG Use Code: GIFT5IE
Impact Whey Protein
Your shopping cart is Empty
No more then 1000 characters long please.